Sunday 12 February 2012

Toddle round the Park

The aim of this blog is to record the fundraising that is done in memory of little Erin for the charities that are close to our hearts. My previous posts have intended to introduce you to Erin and tell a little of our story in order to help explain why we want to fundraise in her memory. This post is a small interruption to that as the first event in memory of Erin is taking place today!

A university friend has very kindly organised a 'toddle round the park' with her friends and their children. All sponsorship will go to Ronald McDonald House and you can see their justgiving page here http://www.justgiving.com/Naomi-Bartholomew

This event is just one example of the amazing support and love that my husband and I have received from friends and family over the last 3 months. I feel honoured that people are donating their time and money in memory of my little girl. I can assure you all that it is going to an amazing cause and thank you sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment